Monday, June 30, 2008

Zoo trip

Well here goes blog post #1. In between all of our inflatable deliveries, work schedules, dr. appointments, hockey games .... ok so life..... we are still trying to have some family fun. So we took a trip to the zoo on friday. Me being 3 weeks from having a baby ventured around the zoo with all the walking and of course the smells. I must say I did very well. Everyone had a great time.

Ok so maybe not the whole time it did get hot so of course a lot of the animals just layed there asleep, it conflicted with Ivy's nap time and don't forget all the walking.



I must say the zoo has become a lot more animal friendly. They have really done their part so you don't leave feeling sad for every animal there.





Kadin's favorite animal was the gorillas





Ivy well i'm not so sure just what her favorite was, the lion drinking fountain or the baby duckies she found walking around.

So our fun family event turned out pretty well. Wish me luck when there is 4 of them to take care of.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what adorable kids. i bet they take after their grandparents. so glad you joined in on the bloggin'
love ya, mom

mindy said...

Cute Josie! I love this blogging thing. I'm glad I can peek in at your life. Say hey to the gang. See you soon.

Lindell said...

FUN! I love it! Hi jos :) you have such a cute family.

angie said...

Ya know now we can keep up with out even talking to each other!!! ok i still want to talk to you. welcome to the blog world. I love the pics of your kids.