Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HO.. HO... HO..LY COW!!!



What is that you say January is almost over!?!? What a better time to hear about Christmas right! Oh well better late then never.... someone always says..... I say I am right on time!

Oh Christmas time Oh Christmas time how ever quickly you came.... oh Christmas time Oh Christmas time oh how I love your excitement!!! you bring a cheer to the air..... my children share when you are here..... Oh Christmas time Oh Christmas time oh how I'll miss that time of year!!


The lights were hung


The tree was chosen


and well decorated


The lights were seen


Santa was visited


Friends partied


Presents were left under the tree


Kids awake and ready to rip them open (1 child awake at 3:00 a.m)


and ripped open they were


Time spent with family with more presents to open


Kids got totally worn out



One family party to bring the season to an end.....

I hope your Holidays were Merry and your New Year Happy........... I miss it already but am so happy that things are back to a normal routine! Until Next year Christmas we'll meet again.... I have a plan to get everything done early so I can actually enjoy the season.... HA! We'll see :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew, i'm glad that's over. but it sure was fun while it lasted.

AMIT said...

Hey thanks for sharing this pictures.

data entry work from home