It's the number of people in my family
The number of people in the family I grew up in
The month of my Birthday
Mother's Day is in the fifth month
The number of kids my oldest brother has
How old Ivy will be on her next birthday
The number of daughters my Grandma Jean had
The number of bounce houses we own
The number of other inflatables we own
The channel a few of my favorite shows are on
The number of lots in our new subdivision
The number of years I have been out of beauty school
The number of jobs I have (mom, wife, bounce king owner, 2 stylist jobs)
The month, day and year I got married.... which if you can count would make today...
MY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
I have been married to this guy for 5 lovely years and couldn't be happier!!! I can't wait for the many many more to come
I LOVE YOU JOSH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment