What more could a girl ask for then her favorite band coming in concert 5 days before her birthday and getting tickets to go see them!! What a GREAT Birthday present!

Even after all these years they are still my favorite!

I loved the all white stage with the white and black clothes! It looked AWESOME!

Her oldest sons 3rd birthday is today so she brought him on stage and we sang happy birthday to him! What a cute little boy! (how could he be anything else with Gwen as his mom and Gavin as his dad!)
4 comments:
Seriously, one of the best concerts ever. I wish I had thought to call you ahead of time so we could have met up and dorked out together!
Oh, well. For sure next time!
You got some great photos - it looks like you guys had great seats!
I am SO jealous! I am glad you had such a great time!
Whahoo, the only thing that could of made it better is if Johnny Depp and Joey Lawerence were on either side of you offering you sips of their drinks!! Glad you had fun,
"no doubt" you had a fabulous time. what a good mom gwen is, to put ear protectors on her son.
Post a Comment