Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh 27!

Happy Birthday to ME!
I had a great birthday

Playing at the park... feeding the ducks....eating at rodizio grill


Oi! Am I really 27?!?!?

27 reasons to be happy I'm 27
1. I have a great hardworking husband
2. A smart 7 year old son
3. A loving 3 year old daughter
4. A cute 10 month old baby boy
5. 2 helpful and loving parents
6. Food to eat
7. I love the career I have chosen (not many people can say that)
8. A car to drive
9. I own a fun business
10. I live in a time of great technology
11. I won't ever be 27 again
12. I have 2 brothers that will always be older then me
13. A roof over my head (might not be mine at the moment but soon enough it will be)
14. A high school diploma
15. I completed 2000 hours of beauty school
16. I passed my practical test to be a licensed cosmetologist with a 98%
17. I have been able to travel to florida, mexico, california, yellowstone and las vegas
18. My incredible husband works hard enough that I don't HAVE to I GET to
19. I get to wake up to 3 cute faces and give them hugs and kisses
20. I don't have a ton of debt
21. I have been told I only look 21
22. I have been told I don't look old enough to have a 7 year old son
23. I am done with school
24. I have my health
25. No gray hairs
26. No wrinkles
27. I wake up everyday in a free country where all these things are possible

I guess 27 might not be that terrible

3 comments:

Lindell said...

No wrinkles, SO lucky! You do look twenty one, and your younger cousin needs retinol treatments :) Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

hey i've been told i look 21 too. but i was 16 at the time. never mind.
fun day, enjoy 27 'cause 30 is just around the corner and then...oh who counts anymore.

Rachel said...

Happy late birthday! It's true that you look only 21, but I'm skeptical about the gray hairs;)