
I can't believe it! He is no longer a little kid anymore he is turning into such a big boy! What a better way to get in the Thanksgiving spirit every year then to think about how thankful I am for my 8 year old boy!

I remember when he was born realizing every few years his birthday would be on Thanksgiving at the time it would be when he turned 5 and I couldn't imagine my baby boy turning 5 now his next Thanksgiving birthday will be when he turns 10!!! That just sounds insane but it is only 2 years away! Here are 8 reasons I am thankful for my 8 year old boy

I remember when he was born realizing every few years his birthday would be on Thanksgiving at the time it would be when he turned 5 and I couldn't imagine my baby boy turning 5 now his next Thanksgiving birthday will be when he turns 10!!! That just sounds insane but it is only 2 years away! Here are 8 reasons I am thankful for my 8 year old boy
1. I am thankful for his sweet loving personality.... he isn't afraid to give me a hug and say I love you mom
2. He is so smart.... sometimes too smart I can't try and fool him anymore
3. He is such a great big brother (most of the time) He loves to read to Ivy and help with Kohen
4. I am so thankful that he gets up and gets himself ready in the morning.... even if I miss being able to help him out
5. I am thankful for his handsome smiling face and his beautiful blue eyes that look at me and say I love you mom
6. I love his determination he never gives up whether it's a video game, school, or hockey he always tries his best
7. I am thankful for his big hugs in the morning
8. I am most of all thankful for the fact that I get to be his mom and I get to watch him grow and learn everyday because everyday he amazes me!!!
I LOVE YOU KADIN!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I HOPE 8 IS GREAT!!!
3 comments:
Wow, happy birthday, Kadin! My mom was born on Nov. 25 and my husband was born on Nov. 27, so they have Thanksgiving Day birthdays every few years as well. We call them Debsgiving Day and Mattsgiving Day. In 2 years, we'll be excited to celebrate Kadinsgiving Day!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a handsome boy. Good job mom.
what a kid!
Post a Comment