Kohen Bingham
July 21, 2008
7 lbs. 6 oz.
20 inches
As I sit here trying to finish this blog and realize it has taken me about 3 days it hits me, I really am a mom. Baby number 3 has made me realize several things.
- The children now out number the adults (lets just hope they don't catch on to that very soon)
- A 5 passenger car was not intended for 2 parents and 3 young children
- 2 little helpers can be a good thing
- Getting ready in the morning takes a little longer
- 3 cute little faces happy to see you in the morning can make your day
- No matter how many you have you love each of them the same
- The house is just a little harder to keep clean
He may only be 5 days old now but he has already taught me a whole lot. 3 children is a whole new world and deffinately going to be a challange. I am looking forward to it because I couldn't imagine my life without any one of them. We love you Kohen and are happy you are finally here!



5 comments:
so cute, three is a good number. they look like they belong together. love ya all
grandma holly
has three kids also made you realize that three is enough! somedays i think that with two, but still wouldn't trade them. i love the pictures, such an adorable threesome.
he couldn't be any sweeter! you make cute kids jos! congratulations :)
Ooh! I love him. He's so pretty. I can't wait to hold him and smell him and see him in person.
Yes, three is a good number. Adam and I are a bit on the crazy side, but we need crazy's out there, right? I liked when you said that you love all of them so much. I have often thought that whith each one, my love grew. They are all so special.
Post a Comment