Q:What do you get when you haven't blogged for 3 weeks???!!?!.......
A: A super long, picture loaded blog so prepare yourself grab a drink and a snack you might be a minute... Ok I'll try to be brief..
The hustle and bustle of the holiday season has kept me from blogging as well as the fact that I was enjoying relaxing with my family. Now in a new year and the holidays over I hope to be back to my regular schedule. I have enjoyed sleeping in but I seem to be more tired, I have enjoyed Kadin being home but can't wait until he goes back to school, I enjoyed having a white Christmas but now with the holidays gone I wish it was gone too, I loved all the delicious treats I got to eat but now have to deal with working off the extra pounds, I am happy my kids got new fun toys to play with but now I have to find a place for them to go..... Anyway... enough of that on to whats happened.
Family Christmas party- fun time had by all..... I think .... sorry no pictures broken camera!
Lights at temple square- It took us a few years but we finally had the best time looking at the lights... we got a great parking spot, we came prepared with hot chocolate and super warm gear... It was so fun to walk around as a family and look at all the beautiful colors...... to me it wouldn't be Christmas without seeing the lights. The only thing that would have made it better was if my camera wasn't broken and I didn't have to use my cell phone so sorry bad photos from here on out my phone had to capture the kodak moments...
A: A super long, picture loaded blog so prepare yourself grab a drink and a snack you might be a minute... Ok I'll try to be brief..
The hustle and bustle of the holiday season has kept me from blogging as well as the fact that I was enjoying relaxing with my family. Now in a new year and the holidays over I hope to be back to my regular schedule. I have enjoyed sleeping in but I seem to be more tired, I have enjoyed Kadin being home but can't wait until he goes back to school, I enjoyed having a white Christmas but now with the holidays gone I wish it was gone too, I loved all the delicious treats I got to eat but now have to deal with working off the extra pounds, I am happy my kids got new fun toys to play with but now I have to find a place for them to go..... Anyway... enough of that on to whats happened.
Family Christmas party- fun time had by all..... I think .... sorry no pictures broken camera!
Lights at temple square- It took us a few years but we finally had the best time looking at the lights... we got a great parking spot, we came prepared with hot chocolate and super warm gear... It was so fun to walk around as a family and look at all the beautiful colors...... to me it wouldn't be Christmas without seeing the lights. The only thing that would have made it better was if my camera wasn't broken and I didn't have to use my cell phone so sorry bad photos from here on out my phone had to capture the kodak moments...

I told you we dressed them warm
We bundled him up real good
pretty in pink
during one of the hot chocolate breaks
Hot chocolate never tasted so good!

Joshs face is priceless here
Um Josh the camera was right in front of you where are you looking?
We got so lucky and got the best parking spot EVER!
Christmas!- Loved it! Even if I was tapped on the forehead at 4 A.M by a very excited 7 year old who couldn't sleep
My little elf!
Is there anything cuter then the look on a childs face Christmas morning?!?!Chuck E Cheese- So they had to go and build a chuck e cheese right by our house so we drive past it all the time and of course my kids want to go because the commercials they see sure make it look spectacular so we took Ivy there for her birthday (don't worry Angie we didn't step in anything) She had a blast... It's brand new so they didn't have those dated robotic creatures up on stage and it wasn't too dirty... yet.... I must say it was rather fun and to see how happy Ivy was to be there made it worth it and the fact that I found great coupons so it didn't cost me millions



I was hoping they wouldn't have this much fun because now we have to go back!
New Years Eve- Or as we call it in our house Ivy's Birthday.... 3 years old!! This years theme.... Princess..... I have the girliest girl ever she loves tap tap shoes (a.k.a high heels they make a tap tap sound when you walk) and pretty dresses... So she got a princess pretty dress, pink balloons and all the princess accessories to go with it.... and yes she had to wear and carry all of them at the same time...



I told you she had to wear and carry everything... yes thats 2 crowns and a princess hat that she has on and 4 necklaces and 4 bracelets
Happy Birthday to my pretty pretty princess Ivy!
3 Reasons I love my 3 year old girl
1. I love that she is such a girlie girl it makes me smile
2. I love her sweet little voice even when she is getting mad at me
3. I love to watch her dance and sing to everything musical especially Hairspray
Well that brings me to the end of this super long blog I hope you enjoyed it.... I also hope your holidays were as fun and fabulous as mine!



3 comments:
you invited us to chuck-e-cheese, but not to the lights?!...give me beautiful christmas glow anytime over noisey token holding rugrats.
i don't mean your kids. i hate to admit it but i did have fun.
hey i got talked into "poopie cheeses" too for belles birthday, we went to the older gross one because i had a free coupon to try to make up for the last time! I checked my shoes every so often just in case! And i love your girly girl, she just makes me smile.
Your kids are so stinkin cute! I am still managing to keep the kids thining that Paces is the best and have avoided Chuckie chees's. I know once we go they will not shut up about it. Do you live up in Layton?
Post a Comment