

My new job- Ok so I know I just got that job but due to the owner not being open and honest with me I had to relocate. I show up one day with a huge for sale sign up and then I show up a few days later to get my stuff and the locks were changed so that job went! I have now relocated AGAIN! The salon isn't as great and spectacular but at least it is there and there are people that actually work there. Hopefully THIS time I won't have to relocate again until it's to my own salon! For lying to me and making me relocate again this MUST GO!

Public bathrooms without hot water- We spend a lot of time going to hockey games either grizzlies games or Kadins games. I never really noticed before but a lot of public bathrooms don't have hot water. Most of them you can't choose the temperature at all. It never really bothered me until I had a little baby that will only take a bottle that is warm. So now I have to get hot water before I leave anywhere and put it in something that may or may not keep it warm until he needs it. I have started to realize that it's not just the ice rinks that don't have hot water it's basically EVERYWHERE! Now that I have realized this problem I wonder why, I know especially now with how cold it is outside I would enjoy to wash my hands with hot water and isn't hot water better for killing germs?!?! For making my life that much harder and making my baby scream like crazy this MUST GO!

My camera- I love my camera the reason it has made my list is because it has decided to break at the worst time possible the time when people take the most pictures. The parties, the presents, my new babys first christmas, and the cute smiling faces of my kids when they open their presents I won't get any of that because I have to take it in and wait for them to send it away, repair it and send it back in a month or however long it takes to fix it! For making me miss out on great photo ops this MUST GO!
4 comments:
You're kidding about that job? I can't believe it. Sorry to hear that jos, what a pain!
YES on tempered water! How dare they chose my temperature for me?! Down with automatic water faucets!
sorry about the camera, mine just broke too . . . ugh.
I have a love hate relatonship with camara's! My kids broke mine and I had to just buy a new one :( I hate jobs, I haven't worked since TJ Maxx that totally sucks. Hope you have a good xmas.
after you wash your hands in "hot" water, you can borrow my camera, to take a picture of your new job, and your screaming baby...You're welcome.
I can't believe public restrooms don't have hot water! Hot water is WHAT kills bacteria! Shame on them! I feel your pain about the camera. We have been there a few times.
Post a Comment