Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Be thankful everyday!


I have so much to be thankful for, I think about it everyday so in light of the holiday season I'll share some today

I am thankful for

3 little faces I see everyday
the place that I live, to have somewhere to stay

My best friend, The true love of my life
oh how nice it feels to be someones wife

The family I have that surrounds me with love
they must have been sent from someone up above

The sun in the morning, the moon out at night
the food that I eat, I love a good bite

The car that I have here when I need to drive
How it's able to fit my family of five

The seasons, when they change
and the colors that range

The clothes that I wear
And my talent with hair

I am thankful for all of these day in and day out
Without them my life would be empty no doubt

Remember to give thanks not just this time of cheer
Remember to give thanks every day of the year!

4 comments:

Lindell said...

Bravo! :)

Anonymous said...

so poetic, like no other,
you must have a poetic mother.
hehehe, so clever.

angie said...

I too am grateful for the rhyme, I would speak in it frequently if only I had time! and Hey can I borrow a dime!

The Brenenstall Family said...

Love it! I wish that I wrote better.