Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kadin!

Happy Birthday to my hockey playing 7 year old!


7 reasons I love my 7 year old boy

1. He is so funny he can always make me smile
2. He is very smart
3. He has the sweetest heart and is not afraid to give me a hug and kiss around his friends
4. He is the best helper when I need something he is always running to help even before I ask
5. I find his obsession with hockey cute he wants to be just like Josh
6. His handsome face is sometimes so hard to get mad at
7. Even with some of the tantrums and all the hockey and everything he is still the best big kid ever.... I couldn't ask for better!

Kadins V.I.P poster for his class

His birthday went pretty good today! It was the first year that he was at school for his birthday so it was a little hard on me because it was the first time we couldn't spend the day together. He must have caught what Ivy had because towards the end of the night he got so sick and went to bed early. I guess we will have to continue the celebrating tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Brenenstall Family said...

Omg he is seven! Kylie will be seven in 3 weeks. I cant believe how fast it has gone! The hockey puck at the game, so our luck! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Ari said...

He IS a good kid! Tell him happy birthday from all of us, and we're sorry we missed it.