Here's a story of a young lady
who was bringing up three very lovely kids
all of them had a face just like their mother
the two boys and the girl.....
I have been told several times that my kids look just like me especially Ivy, she has been referred to as a mini me. I was at the grocery store the other day with Ivy and Kohen and someone asked me if I was Josie and I said yes and she told me she was a girls mom that I used to go to elementary school with and she said she could tell who I was by looking at Ivy because thats what I used to look like. I have looked and seen some similarities but never to the extreme everyone else does until............ Today I was on my computer and my desktop picture was this one
who was bringing up three very lovely kids
all of them had a face just like their mother
the two boys and the girl.....
I have been told several times that my kids look just like me especially Ivy, she has been referred to as a mini me. I was at the grocery store the other day with Ivy and Kohen and someone asked me if I was Josie and I said yes and she told me she was a girls mom that I used to go to elementary school with and she said she could tell who I was by looking at Ivy because thats what I used to look like. I have looked and seen some similarities but never to the extreme everyone else does until............ Today I was on my computer and my desktop picture was this one
I was looking through my picture files and saw this one

As I was looking at that picture I could see part of my desktop picture in the background and I looked from one to the other and then I saw it! So I decided to put them side by side

What do you think? I guess I can stop questioning everyone when they tell me we look alike becuase now I have the proof. She truely is a mini-me of course her new attitude is nothing like I was because I was a perfect angel!
4 comments:
Yes, I, too think your kids look like you. There is some josh in there, too. But you can definately see you in them. They're all very cute kids, so, that says the same for you!
That is so cute! How fun to have a little you like that, I wish my Lydi looked like me... Oh well. I think your kids are just the cutest things ever!
perfect angel you say? let's ask the woman who raised you. she says you were an imperfect angel, and ivy is a mini-you. but she can send her home.
Identical :) and oh so adorable :)
Post a Comment