Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Better late then never....

I spent some time and I made these cute announcements that I was going to send out to everyone but time has taken over and flown by way too fast so I figured instead of mailing them out I would just post it on here :) Better late then never right! I guess I will consider it my "green" act and save a few trees.



I know you were all dying to have a copy of the cutest baby boy ever so if you really want one let me know :)

6 comments:

Blair and Brenda said...

hey It is good to hear from you. i can not belive we have three kids.It is so much fun being a mom.so i do hair too. I have worked a fantastic sams for 6 years. i keep thinking that it is time to move one.

Lindell said...

so if you really want one . . . uh, print it out :) SO cute Jos, what a handsome devil :)

Rachel said...

You're kids are so adorable. I'm sorry they've been sick:( It would've been cool to have other Obama supporters at our party. We need to hang out some time soon. Where is your new salon located?

Anonymous said...

you had a baby? thanks for the announcement!

Ari said...

He IS handsome! Yeah, who needs mail anyway. This works just fine!

The Brenenstall Family said...

JOSIE! I love your blog. This is Tiffany (Rigby) from TJ Maxx. It looks like you are doing really well. I happened to go into the dreaded TJ Maxx and saw Cathy. I asked if she had seen you and she went on and on about how cute your kids are. She was right. I hope you dont mind if I add you to my blog you are a crack up. Do you ever see Sarah any more?