Monday, November 10, 2008

........ MUST GO!



Thursdays- For some reason I am completely busy on thursdays and never get around to posting my THURSDAYS things that must go.... I either have to be less busy thursdays or change it to when josie gets around to her things that must go! for messing up my whole system this MUST GO!















Consession costs- We have season tickets to the grizzlies but this applies to all consessions because movie theaters are the same. My kids love to eat the oh so sugary churros...... Well I almost have a heart attack everytime I decide to be nice and get them one..... not because of all the sugar but because of the cost of everything! $3 for a churro, $5 for nachos, $3 for a bottle of water, $4.50 for a "large" drink. It is funny to me how a fast food place will give you a large drink that could feed a small country for around $1.50 but you go and pay $20+ for a seat (or pay a lot more and get season tickets for all 35 home games!), pay $5 for parking and you have to pay $4.50 for a drink that could barely qwench my thirst! SERIOUSLY! All I can say is thank haven for diaper bags!!! I am able to sneak stuff in...(oh like you have never done it!) For making me have to take out a loan just to enjoy a hockey game with my family this MUST GO!!!

Skanky halloween costumes- I went to Kadins ELEMENTARY school halloween carnival they were able to dress up and wear their costumes (no masks or weapons real or pretend was strongly prohibited but they didnt say anything about skanky clothes) as I was walking around I saw SEVERAL young girls who looked like street walkers! I about died. I could not believe that a parent would let their daughter wear some of the stuff I saw. For some reason people think Halloween is a great excuse to let your daughter dress up in lingerie! Don't they realize what trick or treating is? You dress up and walk around at night asking for candy. But since it's halloween it seems to be ok to let them dress like that. Any other day letting them dress like that and walk the streets they would be arrested! If you want to go to a adult party and dress like that thats your own business but don't let your young children dress like that! For making me have to cover my sons eyes while trick or treating this MUST GO!

4 comments:

The Brenenstall Family said...

I am so with you on concessions! You can spend more on the food, and beer if you are my husband than the actual ticket!! I can't believe our oldest children are going to be seven! Where has the time gone?

Ari said...

I agree! I will never let my little girl dress like that! I'm surprised the school didn't say anything about it.

Ben said...

AMEN! A little girl (like 10 years old!) came to my door dressed as a naughty witch and I was shocked! Not only is it bad parenting, but ummm - hello?! It was like 30degrees outside.
I love the "things that must go" posts!!!

Sanders Family said...

I just tagged you so check out my page for the info. =D