Friday, March 27, 2009

Moms and muffins

It's reading month at Kadins school so they have been doing a lot of fun activities. Dads and doughnuts, (Kadin woke up sick so he didn't get to go) Grandparents and goodies (My mom was able to enjoy that one with him) and Moms and muffins. You bring a book and get to sit and read and eat a little snack. Well for Moms and muffins brothers and sisters were invited as well so me being the super mom I am I was able to get all four of us up and ready and out of the house by 8:00 a.m (impressed.... I was!) with that said I forgot my camera so I had to take a few pictures with my phone (maybe not quite the super mom I thought I was :)


Hooray for reading!


We read Frederick its such a cute book about a poetic mouse


I love my cute, smart, funny first grade boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grandparents and goodies trump mommas and muffins!

mindy said...

I totally think you're a super mom. I only have 2 relatively self-sufficient kids myself and can't get them ready by 8 not including myself!!