Thursday, April 2, 2009

Must go is BACK!!!



My long overdue Thursdays things that must go has returned!



My hair- Does YOUR mom have pink hair?!?! Now I have ALWAYS been a girl who isn't afriad of change when it comes to my hair... I guess thats why I went into changing other peoples hair because I love the excitment..... Well I have had the same hair for way to long now and haven't had anything too fun so I was in need of a long overdue new look..... All I can say is I am me again!!! It is interesting to me how bright colorful hair is so popular because back when I started putting fun colors in my hair I got all kinds of crazy looks because back then you were considerd weird.... For making me feel like I was turning into a crazed frumpy house wife/ hairstylist with bad hair this HAD TO GO!!!


My house- We just listed our house for sale and hope that it will be appearing on this list as something that must go and went! so wish us luck that with the way the market is and with all the houses that are for sale that it goes and that it goes soon! For making me not super excited to come home to a house that I want to be gone and not to mention making me have to try and manage to keep it spotless with three children and a husband this MUST GO!


The weather- Now I know everyone feels the same way so we'll keep this one brief..... The snow MUST GO!.... I enjoy a good rain storm but I am way done with the snow! For making me have to keep my kids winter and spring clothes out and for being too ______ (fill in the blank with your own frustrated word) cold this not only MUST GO but HAS TO GO!!!!!


2 kids in diapers- I so wish my stubborn tramatized daughter would give up the diapers and move on to big girl pants..... she did really well for 2 weeks and then decided she didnt like it anymore...... believe me I have tried it all!! she has been through a lot as far as the bathroom area for those who don't know what I am talking about I'll just say this she had a colonoscopy at the age of 1 and was fully awake and aware and has had colon surgery so I understand her hesitation..... For having 2 kids in diapers for 8 months now this MUST GO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"must" say, i love the hair...i'm crossing my fingers for your house to sell...my hand is raised for spring...don't give up on ivy.

Lindell said...

loved this edition. love your new hair!