
2 posts in a row of must go's...... I must be really annoyed lately!

Easter bunny photos- In the mall they have a whole section blocked off for getting your picture taken with the Easter bunny and it creeps me out every time I walk by....for one there is never anyone there..... maybe because it costs as much to get your picture taken with him as it does Santa! What is the purpose behind sitting on his lap? Easter shouldn't be a holiday where you get to ask for things!!..... He isn't Santa!!! He looks different in every mall you go to.... doesn't that confuse the little kids.... It is just silly to me.... For giving me nightmares and making me realize what this world is coming to being so commercial for EVERY Holiday this MUST GO!!!!

Check writers- Seriously folks who writes checks in stores anymore?!?! Maybe if you are paying your bills but with online banking who even really does that!?!?!.... I ran into Sams club today and got stuck behind a lady a little behind the times apparently! Her hairstyle was the first to tip me off then I was standing there wondering what was taking so long and I realized she was writing a check... I was honestly a little weirded out to see someone writing a check.... I thought most stores didn't even take checks anymore..... A debit card comes right from the same account! If they think its going to give them time to get the money in their bank they are wrong! The few places left that actually take checks have a system to make sure it clears right then..... For being behind the times.. and for making me feel like I am in a visa commercial this MUST GO!!!

T.V show advertising- I am getting a little sick of watching a show and then right in the middle of it they plug some product.... One good example is during The Biggest Looser they are always trying to add a little commercial in for some product usually subway, ziplock, or gum.... I got used to that thinking well it is a reality show and it does give you some ok tips.... but then as I was watching Days of our lives the other day (ya I know sorry I like it!) they did the same thing!! It was for tyson anytizers one of the people picked up a box and was like wow these look good.... I was shocked! I guess we have Tivo and DVR to thank for this new annoyance to my favorite shows! pretty soon its all going to be adds just like in magazines and there will be a little box down in the corner for the actual show!! PLEASE people just let me watch MY TV that I pay a decent amount for every month the way I WANT!! If I want to fast forward through the commercials let me do so!!! For being just plain rude! this MUST GO!!!!
3 comments:
Boo check and the mall easter bunny! Don't even get me started on product placement! good stuff.
ps- love the picture of the week, so cute :)
i hope they pay that easter bunny a bundle, that's the only way anyone would consider humiliating themselves in that rediculous costume. check on the check writing, and the infomercials during shows is insulting to my intelligence.
As someone who works at a bank, I have to say, I know exactly why people still write checks. The first reason is because they are old, and do not trust debit cards. The second is because there are still some places that will take checks and don't have a verification system and they know that so they know they can get away with it, plus, their debit card probably doesn't work cause they are in the negative all the time. Yup, it's stupid, but pretty soon they are going to have to stop taking checks everywhere, I think. Maybe they'll wait till all the old generation is gone...
Post a Comment