Monday, April 20, 2009

"WHOA"


Long wavy locks


Or short and clean cut


How about no hair at all


It doesn't matter what

Short hair or no hair makes no difference to me
What I am here to say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!
Some might say Joe or even Joseph
But Joey is the one that I will go with!


Yes that's right..... I remember his birthday! well when you were convinced that he was going to ride up and whisk you away you try to remember things like that.... I wrote a poem about him a long time ago that I thought you would all get a kick out of but due to all of my things being in boxes I cannot find it so maybe one day you will get the pleasure of reading it! Oh the joys of a celebrity crush of a 11 year old girl! even after all these years I still say he is handsome as ever! (even if he is loosing his hair so he has to shave it!)
HAPPY 33 JOEY!

3 comments:

Lindell said...

Oh I remember the Joey posters on the walls of your bedroom! I agree, what a good looker! There was an awful movie on TV the other day (JL and Sabrina the teenage witch), I wanted to turn it off, but quite frankly, I liked looking at him too much :)

Zack and Julie Martin said...

I totally remember you being in love with him and all of the posters you had in your room!! He is very attractive!

Anonymous said...

he is one handsome man-boy! maybe you'll run into him in california, and melt like butter.