Where are you spring time?
Why can't I find you?
Where have you gone away?
Where are the flowers
you used to bring me
Why can't we go out to play?
The world is changing
I'm rearraning
Does that mean Spring time changes too?
Where are you spring time
Do you remember........
Gotta love Utah weather.... 70 degrees one day and then snowing the next!
So much to blog about where to begin.....
lets start with one.....
One family camp fire on the deck roasting marshmellows
Why can't I find you?
Where have you gone away?
Where are the flowers
you used to bring me
Why can't we go out to play?
The world is changing
I'm rearraning
Does that mean Spring time changes too?
Where are you spring time
Do you remember........
Gotta love Utah weather.... 70 degrees one day and then snowing the next!
So much to blog about where to begin.....
lets start with one.....
One family camp fire on the deck roasting marshmellows
One big fire
St. Patricks Day Fun with....... one pot of gold
One green spaghetti dinner
One pan of green rice krispy treats
One green picture of three kids in green
One day enjoying the warm weather at the zoo
one big boy
one big girl
One moms pride and joy (the kids not the gorilla)
One Grandma and all her grandkids
All but one of another Grandmas grandkids
One baby and a laundry basket
1 comment:
one fun blog full of cute pictures.
Post a Comment