I really like him he did a great job

She is not my favorite but she did do a pretty good job

There is something about him that makes me like him

She also not my favorite but given the show last night she did pretty good

Ok so now what do you see that I see that they all have in common?!?!?!
GREAT HAIR!!!!!
So as I sit watching the show enjoying the singing I think to myself.... it would be so fun to be the next American Idol...... HAIRSTYLIST!!! I appreciate the fun colors and great styles..... so there you have it my secret is out I want to be THE American Idol Hairstylist!
3 comments:
Wow Josie, you may have unlocked the secret! Not to mention that would be a PERFECT job for you.
what a great job! you do the hair and I'll be the wardrobe stylist. I would love to be a stylist! I definitely would've stopped carmen from wearing the T-shirt under her dress, and you never would've let sanjaya try out the pony-hawk. They really need us :)
i think you'd be great. just don't do the pink or orange hair thing on your mother.
p.s. i saw what you saw instantly.
Post a Comment