Saturday, August 30, 2008

This is how I roll!


This is my new investment! A super sweet beach cruiser. I needed a way to lose my post baby weight that was mother of 3 friendly. So here it is! My sweet new ride. (Don't worry the basket will not be used for new baby Kohen or any of my kids) I can hook up the bike trailer take Kohen and Ivy for a ride and get a little exercise in the mean time.






I love it! A cute stylish way to knock off some pounds I couldn't be more excited. Josh couldn't even resist having a good time.

He will be getting one soon enough. We'll be beach cruiser buddies with no beach. I guess we'll just have to find a nice scenic route to go instead. Look out streets here I come! This is my first bike in many many years so be kind to me I'm a little rusty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable, all that's missing is the streamers and bell.

Lindell said...

What a cute fun bike. You're so lucky! the only thing it needs now is a banana seat :)

mindy said...

Lucky! I love it. I'd do without the bell and go straight for the squeezy horn.

Ari said...

what? no pegs? you need pegs, then josh can just hang on. fun, fun, fun!

angie said...

I LOVE your sweet ride! makes me want to go to the beach!