Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This is how he rolls!

Josh loved my bike so much he couldn't wait to get his own!


This bike was made for him!














Aren't they so cute together?!


Ok I just couldn't resist!

Don't worry the bike didn't move more than an inch while he was in it even though the thought crossed my mind because he looked so dang cute!

4 comments:

Lindell said...

josh is too cool for school. always has been, always will be. Awesome bike!

Anonymous said...

love the adorable bundle in your basket, but where is josh's basket? i was partial to the pink crate he had on his scooter.

mindy said...

Groovy. Mean it. Kohen is about the cutest thing ever! I was so hoping you would bring him to the movie the other night.

Anisha said...

Hey Josie
I found your blog on Viewmont's site! I just had to comment on your bikes. We are the Same! My husaband and I have beach cruisers too. Are your's TREK? The cork handles looked the same. If you ever are in Centerville and see a family on beach cruisers(purple and orange) pulling a bike trailer, That would be us! I'll keep checking your blog, it is fun to see other highschool friends with 3 kids too. (Anisha Moser Bettwieser.)