

Time- It either goes too fast or too slow. In the morning when its time to wake up and get Kadin ready for school it goes so fast but when I am sitting in traffic with 3 screaming kids it goes so slow. My kids are growing up so fast I swear Kadin was just a baby but now he's almost 7! Ivy is almost 3, and it has already been 2 months since Kohen was born and that literally seems like yesterday. I don't even want to get into the fact that it has already been over 8 years since I graduated high school. For not letting me stay young, my kids stay cute and little forever and my drive home zoom by this MUST GO!

Girlfriend Jeans- Ok I totally don't mind girls that CAN wear the tight skinny jeans BUT your boyfriend shouldn't wear tight pants. It makes their feet look big and floppy and their butts look saggy. I guess this comes from the fact that when I was in school it was REALLY baggy jeans worn really low, now they still wear them low but they are tight so the butt area totally sags and makes it look like you've had an accident. I don't mind guys that wear TIGHTER jeans and I have to admit a FEW guys look ok in the tight pants because they know how to wear them. Seriously folks I just don't get it. For making me feel old because I never thought I would be saying I can't believe what these kids are wearing these days this MUST GO!

Money- It seems when I need it the most I never have it and when I have it something unexpected comes up that I need to spend it on. Everything these days seems to cost more and it just seems money rules the world everyone wants their piece of the pie! Gas prices go up so they hike up the cost of food, food goes up they hike up the cost of clothes...... Why can't everything be free :) (wouldn't that be great!) For making me want to scream every time I do or do not have any money this MUST GO!

Smoking- Set aside the fact that it kills you. I can't even open my windows in my house or my car to enjoy my favorite time of year because it always seems someone somewhere close to me is smoking. When people come in to get their hair done and they smoke I usually can't wait to wash their hair just to get it smelling nice even if it's only for the short time they are around me. Their clothes may smell but at least their hair smells better right until they step foot out the door. For making my car stink for several minutes as I drive past with my windows down or the fact that it you can't wait til you get out the doors no matter where you are to light up this MUST GO!
9 comments:
Once again, I agree with it all! except . . . the girlfriend jeans, call me crazy, but I think they're pretty hot ;)
i couldn't agree more, i hope the flashy was kidding about the hot comment! help us all!!! and i love the picture of your adorable baby! thats a framer!
i agree, except about the money thing. gimme more not less. and the smoking, oh ya, should be illegal.
ps. that was me who deleted the comment. i'm using the downstairs computer and i can't seem to spell anything.
I agree! I cannot stand those jeans! I swear, the way kids dress these days. Boy, I DO sound old! Time does dreag when you have sceaming kids. I almost feel like I am in slow motion, beacuse I just can't think. I could go on and on....
Good Bolg!
I am so with you on boys who wear tighter pants then me!! Do they really think that it is attractive!!???!?!
AHHH! You are SOOO right - BOYS WEARING GIRL JEANS is icky. It's one of those fads that everybody is going to laugh about someday...can you imagine how lame that will look in a few years? Yikes. I love your blog - it makes me smile! (:
your kids are so unbelievably cute! I agree with the skinny jeans. I've never been a fan!
eeek, looks like I'm alone on the jeans . . . maybe I should've hidden my identity :)
Post a Comment