Our new favorite thing to do as a family is go for bike rides. We ride around our neighborhood and sometimes if the kids are being good we end up at the park. I am loving the weather it has been perfect bike riding weather not too hot not too cold. I just hope winter doesn't come too quickly. I love the fall. After a few bike rides I have mastered the skill of riding while taking pictures. Don't worry Josh is pulling the kids. No Kohen is not in my basket but the basket does come in handy for holding a water bottle and my camera when I'm not taking pictures.

Not too bad for being in motion while riding a bike on the road. (A little too redundant?) You get the idea.
2 comments:
HOW FUN! I'm jealous; cute bike, cute fam, cute pictures . . . and you've mastered the 'self-portrait' while riding :)
so fun. i have a bike can i come along? pretty soon you'll have to get one for ivy and kohen, that's not a bike ride that's a bike ralley!
Post a Comment