
How do I love thee let me count the ways....
your crunch wrap supreme
and spicy volcano taco
your nachos bell grande
and spicy chicken burrito
not to mention your fruitista freeze
At 12:32p.m I ventured to one of your stores hungry and craving something delicious. I Pull in the parking lot to see millions of cars with apparently the same craving. About to drive away I decide its ok I can wait plus it's a little too late, my 2 year old spotted the sign and she too got anxious and excited for what you had to offer. I wait my turn to order, 12:47p.m I'm finally up. I shout my order, say it 3 times and my total you shout back. My baby starts to cry, I tell him it won't be long. My daughter starts to cry, I tell her too the wait is almost done. 12:52p.m Your window opens I hand in my cash. 12:55p.m you hand me my stash. I proceed around the corner open the bag and what do I find.... not the food of mine. I pull into a stall put the car in park. Tell my 2 screaming kids I'll be right back. 12:58p.m I walk through the doors passing another disgruntled customer who sees me with your sack and says "You might be better off to just keep it." In my head I think well if it was even close to what I ordered or how much I spent I would. I get inside greeted by lots of other customers who look like they too have waited too long. 1:03p.m I tell the lady my problem, she looks in the bag to realize it was a take out order not my drive thru order. So what does she do... Shouts the take out order ready to hand over the burrito I was given by mistake. (um does anyone else see a problem here? she doesn't know what I did to that burrito lucky for her I didn't even open it I knew right away it wasn't mine) A man behind me says "she just left." I think to myself it must have been the lady I passed on the way in. 1:08p.m I m given my correct order plus the one I got by "mistake." 1:15p.m I arrive home get my hungry, crying kids in the house. 1:35p.m I finally get to eat my food. Again I ask, Dearest Taco bell WHY do I love thee...... my answer I'm really not sure.......
2 comments:
WHEW! that had better be one awesomely good taco! did the kids get to eat?
Hey! I found your blog from the Viewmont blog. Way awesome header. I love how you write so poetic. It's fun to read. Thanks for letting me take a look.
Post a Comment