
1. the weather
2. colorful leaves
3. crunching through the leaves that have fallen
4. Halloween decorations
5. Halloween
6. trick-or-treating (door to door sorry I just don't think anything else is quite as fun)
7. my families conference in the canyon
8. being able to wear hoodies
9. season premieres of my favorite shows
10. beautiful colors
11. rainy days
12. being able to open the windows for fresh air in my car and my house
13. a/c bill goes down
14. daylight savings time when we get to fall back wahoo! an extra hour!
15. summer sales
16. bike rides that don't leave you sweaty
17. carving pumpkins
18. dressing up
19. hockey season starts
20. my dad buying Halloween candy a month early and then having to buy more :)
21. fall leaves (ok so I really like that!)
22. playing at the park and not having the toys be scalding hot
23. U.E.A. I loved it as a kid because no school I could sleep in, I love it as a mom because no school I can sleep in.
24. it's such a great time of year it has 2 names fall and autumn
25. this year it's pay day 3 times!
26. scary stories
27. spooky Halloween movies not gruesome ones
28. cuddling up in a blanket reading a good book
29. Halloween parties
30. less lawn mowing.... for Josh to do :)
31. amazing, beautiful, fall colors!

WELCOME TO OCTOBER HAVE A GREAT FALL!
3 comments:
Thanks Josie I'm excited for October as well!
i agree 31 times over. but did you mention the beautiful fall colors?!
I LOVE fall, too. It is my favorite season by far. We are CRAZY for Halloween at our house - I am sure we frighten the neighbors with all of the decorating.(:
Happy Fall to you!!!
Post a Comment