Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photo tag

I have been photo tagged by Stacy. (I loved your picture you posted!) The rules are that I have to go to my picture files, select the 4th folder and then the 4th picture and post it.

This picture was taken in April of 2005 Easter weekend decorating eggs at Josh's moms house, days before my wedding day! 05-05-05. This picture makes me laugh for several reasons. 1. We look so much younger it's amazing what 3 1/2 years of marriage and 3 kids will do to you. 2. Josh is holding the egg that I decorated (the traditional bikini egg) and I am holding the one Josh decorated, why, I am really not sure.

Ok so now I tag....... My mom, Julie and Arianne!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Yay for photo tag. I love this picture - you guys are such a cute couple! Thanks for playing along (: