Wednesday, October 29, 2008

...... Must GO!



I missed thursday again and I am going to be busy tomorrow so today is the day that I write my list.


Qwest customer service!- Or any customer service you call. I called a little while ago to ask some questions about our msn internet. We do not have a land line telephone just a data line through them as well as our internet. The data line has a number for it but of course since I don't give it to anyone and I NEVER! call it I don't know the number. So after several minutes of waiting I finally get to talk to someone who I can't understand very well and is about as friendly as a cactus. She proceeds to ask me my number and I say very nicely I am sorry I don't know what it is and I don't have a bill anywhere to find it. I ask her if there is some other info I could give her and she very unhappily says yes miss but it will take longer. I say its ok I'm sorry. So I give her my name.... nothing comes up.... I give her my husbands name...... still nothing..... I give her our address.... still nothing.... By this time I am getting very frustrated because she keeps saying miss if you have a bill you can find the number there. I DON'T HAVE A BILL!! Me starting to get mad tell her we pay you guys every month I know we are in your system somewhere can I give you anything else.... She then asks for the 5th time now you wanted to call qwest right?!? YES!!!! I wouldn't have sat on the phone this long with you if I wasn't sure who I was calling...... She then tells me I'm sorry I am trying everything I can and I can't find you anywhere..... If you had that number this would be easier.... I DON"T HAVE THE NUMBER!!! This went on for several minutes.... I then began to boil.... I got so mad I didn't even care I yelled at her and said I'LL FIND THE NUMBER MYSELF AND CALL SOMEONE MORE HELPFUL BACK!!! *click* I hung up wishing I was on a land line so I could slam the phone down..... we got a bill a few days later and I am still so mad I am not in the mood to call them back.... For raising my blood pressure to boil this MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Very young kids with cell phones- I totally just don't understand this at all.... Every time I drive by an elementary school I want to scream I see kids walking around on a cell phone. What happened to the good old days when you walked to your friends house to see if they could play. You didn't text or call them..... I know with the way the world is now and how many electronics there are out there if I were a young kid I would probably want one too but only if everyone else had one. There is no reason that kids that young should have cell phones but if they are going to have them there is no reason at all that they should take it to school. If you are going to give a kid a cell phone give them the parent friendly one that only calls a few people they don't need to text and take pictures and call everyone in the world. If you can't keep track of your young children so you see it important to give them a cell phone you have bigger problems! For making me worry for what it's going to be like when my kids grow up this MUST GO!

Polotics- I am so ready for this election to be over with already. I know picking our president is a big deal but I am so done with it already. There is McCain and Obama stuff everywhere you go and I bet you that there is going to be a ton of them walking around on Halloween. Can't we all just get along..... for dragging on forever this MUST GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i voted the other day and i didn't see captain jack on my ballot! i surely would have voted for him. you talk about the good old days, ha you're a mere tadpole.