Sunday, October 19, 2008

.......Must GO!


Ok so I know it's really late but I had to wait to post this to be sure I took care of everything first. My thing that must go..........

My old job!- Ok so I was getting very frustrated with how everything was going at the salon I was at so I told myself that it must go! So go it went. I found a new job that will hopefully work out much better. It is a lot nicer with lots more room! So for all my clients out there I am sure you will be very pleased. I am very excited so wish me luck that my next move won't be until its into my own salon!! so for all those interested you can now find me at
Here is a little guided tour picture style...........

The entrance

The waiting room











My station!















I have more things that must go but since thursday isn't that far away I will wait to post those until then. I just thought I would update you on my new situation :) Thank you to all of you willing to follow me.

2 comments:

Lindell said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to experience it for myself :)

Melissa said...

Josie, I think that my cousin Tiani works there...