Kohen is 3 months old today! I know this is really cliche but I can't believe how fast time flies..... It's funny because it feels like yesterday that he was born but yet I can't imagine my life without him..... He is such a good baby. He sleeps for 7 to 8 hours at night then wakes up eats and goes back to sleep for another 2-3 hours. If I were smart I would go to bed when he does so I could cash in on his great sleeping habits. oh well I guess some time awake without kids is what keeps my sanity.

Kohen July 21, 2008

Kohen October 21, 2008
5 comments:
I love babies and their toothless smiles!! He is way too cute!!
soooooo cute. he looks like he knows stuff. you think time flies, wait til you kid is 372 months old.
What a happy kid! He is so stinkin cute. I love it!
oh my goodness he is so happy! I can't believe how old he is either :) and he's got such a little man face, so cute!
I know, it is so neat how, even whey they've only been here a short while, you can't imagine life without them. He is a handsome boy!
Post a Comment