OK so I have been tagged 2 times to do this by my mom (come on I wasn't that bad as a teenager! :) and ashley so I guess I better hop on that..
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Just started my junior year
2. had only had my drivers lisence a few months
3. been in my first fender bender
4. started dating Jordan (not my brother!)
5. missing my Grandma
5 things on my to-do list
1. clean the house
2. fold the mound of laundry
3. walk kadin to the bus in the freezing cold
4. go to the gym
5. work situation
5 favorite snacks
1. doritos
2. nutrigrain bar
3. reeses peanut butter cups
4. fire cheetos
5. apples
5 jobs I have had (I have only had 4)
1. burger king
2. Tjmaxx
3. Dianes of bountiful salon
4. Studio Bellezza salon
5. ....... Mom or lets say My own salon! :)
5 things I would do with a million dollars
1. Pay my parents back for all the money they gave me during my "struggles"
2. Buy a new house and car
3. save some for my kids
4. go shopping!
5. I guess I better donate some it's the right thing to do
5 things that made me laugh this week
1. Ivy singing "doug and carrie doug and carrie"
2. Kohen smiling & trying to make noises
3. Josh wrestling my kids in the snow
4. the office & 3rd rock from the sun
5. Kadins hockey practice
5 People I tag to do this
1. Stacy (payback)
2. Trish (again maybe the more people to tag her means she'll do it)
3. Shanlee
4. Brookeh
5. Elise
3 comments:
woohoo, i'm in the money if you ever get a million dollars. ivy made me laugh too... arthur, arthur ,arthur.
I'm dying to see that performance from Ivy.
eww, you dated your brother?
what's this "work situation'?
Gotta love that funny Ivy!
Post a Comment