
I don't want everyone to think that I am always complaining about bad stuff so I decided to change it up this week with some things that I would like to stay not go.

* The frutistas from taco bell- i'm hooked they are so delicious try one!
* My camera- I have been obsessed with taking pictures. Thats why I have decided to post a photo of the week to your right so check it out!
* The cooler weather - I love the fall it's my favorite season. I am so excited for the leaves to start changing and for hoodie weather.
* 90210- I know, I know, I loved it when I was younger and it's back and I love it again.
*(2) Dollar theaters- Who doesn't love being able to take their family to the movies for under $10. Ok so the theaters aren't as nice as the newer ones but hey it's still a fun time.
* The volcano taco- Ok so I like the taco bell what can I say. And lately it just keeps getting better. I just hope they don't decide that these new things are only here for a limited time and must go!
* Version 3.1, 3.2, 3.3- I'm referring to my kids here. We decided to number them, makes things easier. (I know I don't have as many as my brother but sometimes 3 is still a lot to handle)

* Gas prices going down- need I say more here? Everybody loves that!

* DVR- How did we ever survive without it? I love being able to watch a show when I want and commercial free (for the most part minus my previous TTMG about ads during a show) The only down side is my kids don't have to learn patience they can watch their favorite shows anytime, thats also another reason to love it though.

*$5 meal deals- I think I might be a little hungry. I love that instead of going up in cost like everything else, everywhere has decided to do something more for 5 bucks!
There you have it, now you won't think I am bitter all the time!
4 comments:
love the picture of the week, love the fall weather, never had a freezie thing, but looks good. i just don't get the 90210 craze, guess that dates me.
I, too love the DVR! It is a life saver. And, I really don't think you complain very often. I think that you're really fun to ba around.
I am so glad that I found you!!! I lost the napkin that you put your number on! We need to go to lunch one of these days.
Julie Tueller
JOSIE! YAY! I was so excited to see your blog on the Viewmont list. It's so fun to see all that you are up to - your family is beautiful!! (I am also a Taco Bell gal. Three words: Cheesy Gordita Crunch.)
Anyway - you are totally on my list of people to blog stalk now(: Here's my blog address if you want to keep in touch.
Take care!
Stacy (Nichols) Hoeksel
HoekselStuff.Blogspot.com
Post a Comment