

I spent most of the day cleaning today so my first thing is going to be that, but seriously who likes to clean. So I am not going to go into a lot of detail there. toilet cleaning, dishes, laundry (that will be sure to make my list SEVERAL times because I HATE IT!) moping, dusting and sweeping. For constantly being something on my mind that I hate to do this MUST GO!

Cell phone shoppers- Ok I don't mean people shopping for cell phones I mean people walking around stores shopping and talking. This drives me nuts! I think it comes from the fact that I worked retail for 7 years but even now I can't stand these people. I totally understand having a quick conversation while shopping thats not a big deal. It's the one thats are talking so loud and sit and talk FOREVER! They are usually standing right in the way of something I want to look at and I can't ever get their attention. Then there are those who can't even get off the phone in the check out line!! As a cashier (call me rude) but I wouldn't help people until they got off the phone. I would just stand there and stare at them smiling. For making me stand there waiting to buy something listening to how mad you are at your boyfriend this MUST GO!
Wal Mart- Ok don't get me wrong I have been known to shop there, they do have some low prices but it's the fact that they are so big, ALWAYS crowded, usually a mess and my kids never seem to behave whenever we step foot inside the doors. I can never find someone that works there that ever sounds like they know what they are talking about. The other day I was looking for something and I asked 3 different people where it would be one said they didnt carry it, another wasn't sure said to ask someone else, and then the last one said it was somewhere where it wasn't. For never letting me leave in a good mood no matter how much money I saved this MUST GO!
2 comments:
didn't your mother teach you the joys of cleaning? however i do agree with the phones and parts of the wal-mart stuff.
oh i so agree this week! i do love having a clean house, but i don't like to be the one who does it, but now one else cleans the way i like, ahhhhhhhhh!
Post a Comment