My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary yesterday! This picture was the cover to a video slideshow I made them, I hope they enjoyed watching it as much as I enjoyed making it! 30 years! Wow! Thanks for being such a great example of what a marriage should be. I am looking forward to my 30th with Josh as far away as that may be, I am sure it will be here sooner than I realize. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! We love you!
.jpg)

2 comments:
what a nice daughter you are! and cute collage :)
ps- Great pictures of the week!!!!
thanks for the props. the dvd was the best gift we have ever received. made me cry, and i think i saw a tear in your dads eye as well. we will keep it forever. 'cause that's how long we will be together. (too corny?)
thanks again, we love you....
Post a Comment