Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursdays Things that must GO!




Shoplifters- I have worked retail way to long and seen way too many things. Shoplifters make me so angry and I am not exactly sure why, it's not like they are taking my stuff. Its the companys stuff. It just gets my blood boiling so much. Just because I didn't say anything to you doesn't mean that I don't know you are doing it! I am not saying anything because I was told I can't because you may have a weapon and hurt me with it. What bothers me the most is how many people make a living off of shoplifting. Get a real job!! Ok I could go on and on here about all the stuff I have seen but I will stop there. For making my blood boil to the point where smoke should be coming out my ears this MUST GO!


Quiet public bathrooms- I should just say public bathrooms in general because 9 times out of 10 they are disgusting but sometimes when you got to go you got to go so it's nice to know they are there. I just really hate it when I go from a noise filled resturant or a music filled department store into their dead quiet bathroom. It always takes me longer I think because I get a little shy because someone always ends up choosing the stall right next to mine even though there are 15 different ones to choose from. I am not saying I am going to go in their intending on making loud noises but come on anything in the dead silence is a little uncomfortable. I much rather prefer walking into a bathroom with a little music or something even if its boring elevator music. For making me even more public bathroom shy this MUST GO!


Magazine salesKIDS- My house is the first house in the drop off area for these (just got out or dropped out highschool I don't want to get a real job) kids that they send around trying to sell magazines for points so they win a trip to who knows where. During the warmer months they knock on my door constantly! When I say I am the first house I really am for some reason this company has decided that right next to my house is a perfect drop off location. I see a big van pull up and let about 8 kids out to annoy my neighborhood for several hours and then return to pick them up. Within minutes of the van pulling up my doorbell rings 90% of the time I just don't answer but I have found when I do that someone else stops by later. For being just plain annoying this MUST GO!

2 comments:

Lindell said...

Here here! But I'm gonna have to expand #3 to ALL door-to-door sales people! Seriously, in this day and age, if I need a vacuum, I'll come to YOU!

Anonymous said...

not only quiet bathrooms, but toilets that flush by themselves, they either don't work at all, or they flush over and over again. like ellen said, "i'll decide when i'm done!"